Frost - The NCAR/CU Blue Gene/L System
This wiki contains information for the users of Frost, the NCAR/CU IBM Blue Gene/L system.
NCAR and CU users, send questions or problems via email to email@example.com
For downtime, system maintenance announcements and general user discussion, please subscribe to the
BGL Help and Info
- Software Change Logs
- Applications ported to Frost
- The ANL BGL wiki: Another good resource for information about the !Blue Gene/L system
Documentation, Papers, Conferences, etc.
- IBM Redbooks and user guides
- Miscellaneous Papers
- Consortium Workshop in Salt Lake City, UT (Feb 23-24, 2005)
- Consortium Workshop in Edinburgh, UK (Oct 4-6, 2005)
Please include the following statement in any publications based on results from this system:
Computer time was provided by NSF MRI Grant #CNS-0421498, NSF MRI Grant #CNS-0420873, NSF MRI Grant #CNS-0420985, NSF sponsorship of the National Center for Atmospheric Research, the University of Colorado, and a grant from the IBM Shared University Research (SUR) program.