Table of Contents
Released December 4, 2009
- To upgrade from a previous release:
- Note: You should be able to re-use any prerequisites built for a previous LFM-MIX release.
- un-tar the code into
- copy your
Make.$MACHINE file into
- To ensure the install works properly on your system, we recommend that you run the standard tests, starting with the unit tests, and proceed to test the LFM and LFM-MIX.
- Repository revision: 1185
- New default values for MIX input parameters alpha (1.03), beta (2.5) and R (5.56e-2) (r1174, r1182, r1184)
- Bug fixes:
- MIX conductance model fixes (r1174)
- Fixing segfault in MSPHERE at LFM-MIX startup in certain environments (r1126, r1149)
- "pole boundary condition" fix (r1137)
- Slava's "cap on hall conductance" fix (r1136)
- fixing faulty start/stop time logic for IDL ACE & OMNI solar wind input processing scripts (r1132)
- Added build environment for 53x48x64 on 24 processors (r1118)
- Fix from John Lyon and Slava Merkin for dealing with magnetic fluxes along the X axis (r881)
- The "BaseRun" files in the runs/ directories have not been updated with r1185 runs yet. We will either add these later or wait until version 1.0.5 for this update.