Table of Contents
Released December 8, 2009
- LFM-MIX-1_0_5-pre_valid.tar.gz (Login required; email schmitt <at> ucar <dot> edu for an account)
md5 checksum: 4dbd257d7ac95c4456a25cb79bc0d9db
- To upgrade from a previous release:
- Note: You should be able to re-use any prerequisites built for a previous LFM-MIX release.
- un-tar the code into
- copy your
Make.$MACHINE file into
- To ensure the install works properly on your system, we recommend that you run the standard tests, starting with the unit tests, and proceed to test the LFM and LFM-MIX.
- Repository revision: 1190
- Updating "BaseRun" files in the "runs/" subdirectories using LFM-MIX 1.0.5 code (these hadn't been updated since 1.0.3). (r1189)
- Bug fixes
- Fixing LFM compilation issues on certain systems (r1188). This fixes problems introduced by r1126 and r1149