Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Table of Conents
December 8, 2010
- LTR-2_1_0.tar.gz (Login required; email schmitt <at> ucar <dot> edu for an account)
md5 checksum: 7f037e69bd6e40884d9ec9cc7b431092
- Accessible via SVN (login required) https://io.bu.edu/svn/MODELS/tags/LTR-para/LTR-2_1_0
- Upgrade instructions:
- Note: You should be able to re-use any prerequisites built for a previous LFM-MIX release.
- Extract the code to
- copy your
Make.$MACHINE file into
- Follow the compile instructions on the Download page.
- This code requires the most recent version of InterComm-1.6. The InterComm developers have been stuck on version 1.6 for the last 3+ years. However, the contents of the package have been evolving. This means that version 1.6 from 3 years ago will not work, but the version 1.6 you download today will. Make sure you upgrade your copy of InterComm or MIX will seg fault!
- The build system and workflow to configure & run the models have changed. Experienced users will discover that this is not reverse-compatible with prior versions of the code. New users should discover that it's quite easy to configure & run the models. See the change log for details & instructions.
- Repository revision: r1467
- LFM-MIX v1.x has been replaced by LTR v 2.x.
- For a complete list of changes, see the LTR-2.1.0 roadmap.
- New top-level build system (See Download and GettingStarted pages to learn how it works)
- Compiling installs binaries to LTR-2_1_0/build/bin
- New HDF Startup generator:
- Make It So will create appropriate startup HDF files and prints instructions on how to start a run
- CMIT updates & bug fixes
- Updates test/tutorial system.
- removed LTR-2_1_0/runs/
- added LTR-2_1_0/test/CODE-NAME
- Updated wiki documentation
- Soft release of Python Solar Wind preprocessor. This will eventually replace the Perl & IDL solar wind scripts.
- Various bug fixes