The config3 transition yesterday went:
1. Move the east horiz array up 3 slots. (This measured at ~4.87m for the top of 5b's boom to the base plate.) [started ~0600]
2. Move the west horiz array up 3 slots.
3. Move 6t and 6b up.
4. Move 12b up.
5. Move 5.5m and 4.3m up to ~5.8m and ~4.8m (also T/RHs) [done by 0830]
6. Tear-down upwind and move to staggered upwind, sequence 11u -> 3u [done by 1230]
7. Remove upwind bases [1530-1630]
When we started to build config 3, we measured 3.254m from the config 3 reference line to the top of 5b's boom (of course, after raising it to its position). New measurements for other sensors:
(I didn't record new measurements of the 2 profile sensors.)
All of the upwind sensors were set to 3.261 = 3.254+0.7 to the top of the clamp +/-1mm.
P.S. The reference height mark #3 is 15.2cm below the mark for #2.
P.P.S. Some spacings:
5t 133.4cm 6t 127.4cm 7t
5b 133.7cm 6b 127.8cm 7b
11b 128.3cm 12b 132.0cm 13b