Still trying to work several problems:
- P.0m is only 1Hz, only about same resolution as Pref, so not much help monitoring Pref after all. Thus, change back to monitor Pref with 11b's 202BG
- Data from P.0m yesterday showed Pref fluctuations. Try to damp these by removing potential leak (old capillary leak) and add more steel wool.
~0900: opened ref volume
- - removed cap with capillary leak
- - stuffed more steel wool (about double) in this side
- - replace cap with solid cap
- - removed sample cap
- - stuffed more steel wool in this side
- - replaced cap
0925-0937: sat in this configuration to allow P.0m to monitor Pref
- - removed garden hose from CHATS system, noted that big hose fitting was somewhat loose, repaired with teflon tape?
- - changed P.0m from AHATS Pref to garden hose/Bedard
- - plumbed Pref back to CHATS system (using 11b.4.8m 202BG)
0955: covered up with dirt/space blanket again