The jOAI software is an Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH) data provider and harvester tool that runs in Tomcat and enables existing systems and databases to provide metadata via OAI-PMH and to harvest metadata to the file system.
- Set up an OAI data provider using jOAI
- Harvest from an OAI data provider using jOAI
- Install and configure the jOAI software
- For suggestions, questions, and more information, please send your inquiry to NSDL via the contact form
- NSDL OAI Data Provider - The NSDL repository OAI data provider