The jOAI software is an Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH) data provider and harvester tool that runs in Tomcat and enables existing systems and databases to provide metadata via OAI-PMH and to harvest metadata to the file system.
- Set up an OAI data provider using jOAI
- Harvest from an OAI data provider using jOAI
- Install and configure the jOAI software
- For suggestions, questions, and more information, please send your inquiry to NSDL via the contact form
The jOAI User Forum at SourceForge is where members of the jOAI community seek advice, provide tips, share experiences, and interact with the developers and other users of the tool.
- NSDL OAI Data Provider - The NSDL repository OAI data provider