A few things done today. Now all sensors are reporting from the 10 towers that are operating.
- We've organized our teams and instrumentation to be able to start immediately on Monday.
- DTU again came to the rescue and installed the missing SHT sensors in our TRH housings on tse13. In the process, we've lost the voltage-monitoring mote at tse13t, but this isn't a big deal. I'm guessing that the Binder cable was knocked off.
- We installed DC power drops at 3 valley sites.
- 3 more towers are prepped.
- tse09's 24V power connection came loose this morning and was serviced.
- I played around a bit more with webplots.
- Kurt and I did feasibilities for 3 future projects...
Consistent with most of VERTEX and Perdigao, tomorrow (Sunday) is a down day.