Another abbreviated status. Andy should now be in Lisbon. UPorto class tour today. I'm still the "boss".
Quick look through cockpit shows no new problems:
- TRH.20m.rsw06 still needs to be replaced
- Rsw.in.rsw04 needs to be reprogrammed. Andy brought sensor to swap today.
- sonic+li7500.v06 brought themselves back to life yesterday!
- 4 ARL Li7500s should arrive in the next day or two
- 3 tnw masts should be built today. Now prepped in ops center
- 3 tne masts should be started tomorrow, built by end of the week. Prepping now... tse05 done.