Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Tcase.in from the KZRAD has been missing since 2017-06-02.  It started showing problems on 2017-05-26.  So this afternoon I finally installed the last spare NR01 as a backup, from about 13:45 to 14:45 WEST on 2017-06-10.

It is only level by eye, and there was some disturbance to the ground to wash the radiometers. (I only washed the NR01, I don't know why I didn't think to wash the KZ also...)

I assumed it was better to mount it further from the dark horse beam, but now I see that the legs are probably in view of the NR01 downlooking radiometers.  Let me know if I need to change it.