Logbook for the Integrated Surface Flux Facility (ISFS) at the Southern Oxidant and Aerosol Study (SOAS)
A logbook entry is a Blog Post on this wiki. To add an entry:
- Login via the link at top right
- Select Add, Blog Post from the upper right menu
- Enter a title, and contents.
- To aid in searching, add one or more labels from the following list: sonic, licor7500, krypton, trh, barometer, radiation, soil, power, datasystem, network
- If you make a minor edit to an entry or page, select Minor Change so that email notifications are not sent.
It can take a few minutes before the new entry is found via the search tools, or listed in index tables.
- All Log Titles is a click-able listing of the titles of all log entries.
- Chemistry: listing of log entries with a label of chemistry or co2
- IRT: log entries about infra-red temperature measurements
- Krypton: log entries about krypton hygrometers
- LAI: log entries about leaf area index
- Licor: log entries about Licor 7500 hygrometer and co2 gas analyzers
- mote: log entries about ISFS radio motes
- radiation: log entries about radiation measurements
- rain: log entries about precipitation measurements
- soil: log entries about soil measurements
- status: log entries with a label of status
- trh: log entries about NCAR hygrothermometers
- wetness: log entries about leaf wetness measurements
- wxt: log entries about the Vaisala WXT
To view all logbook entries inline, select on Browse -> Blog above.
See Email Notifications below, if you want to receive an email if someone adds or updates a page or blog entry.
Search This Logbook
To configure whether to receive email notifications of updates to this space, do the following:
- While viewing this page, open the Browse menu and select Advanced.
- In the left-hand panel, click Start watching this space, or Only watch space blogs. To disable notifications, select Stop watching this space or Stop watching space blogs.
The emails may be more readable if you ask for html format:
- click on your name in the upper right
- choose, Profile, Settings, Email, Edit
- select the format you want (text or html), and whether you want the full and/or changed content.