- migrated to GDrive
warm event—no caps
wavelength—When wavelengths are given in lambdas or angstroms (3843 angstroms), commas are not used with four- and five-digit numbers.
WRF-ARW— "Advanced Research WRF" - describe this way: an advanced version of the NCAR-based Weather Research and Forecasting Model (WRF-ARW)
- the author's name (if known),
- the year of publication (if known and if different from the date accessed),
- the full title of the article,
- the title of the complete work (if applicable) in italics. [The complete work may be the title of the page that appears in the "window shade" title bar at the very top of the window.]
- any additional information (such as versions, editions, or revisions) in parentheses immediately following the title.
- the full URL (the http address), and
- the date of access.