import sys fn = sys.argv data = sys.stdin.read() o = open(fn, 'wb') o.write(data[36:]) o.close()
New configuration looks like this:
NOTHER (TI..)(..) .... (..)(....) (...) PIPE -close /home/ldm/bin/prepare_goes-r.py /var/autofs/mnt/rapdmg1/data/goesr/%Y/%m\3/S\2/%Y%m\3_\4_\1_S\2_\5.nc /home/ldm/logs
prepare_goes-r.py is a modified version of chomp that optionally can create a dated log file to report which files it has processed and the WMO header contents that it has removed.
Displaying the GOES16 Data
- LDM - need to cleanup the directory placement of data.
- move to YYYY/MMDD/ - COMPLETED
- don't delete old data - move away - COMPLETED (moved data to goesr-old to be archived)
- update this page with pqact & chome changes. - COMPLETED
- check chomp into cvs - rename from chomp.py -COMPLETED (checked into CVS under projects/ldm/goes/scripts/prepare_goes-r.py)
- add logging & write WMO header to log (debug) - COMPLETED
- commit changes
- Tile the data. - use netcdf operators - http://nco.sourceforge.net/
- Add archiving & scrubbing
- archive old directory structure as one big tarball
- Documenting GOES-16 capabilities on a RAL Wiki page.
- Look at netcdf data more - fields?