import sys fn = sys.argv data = sys.stdin.read() o = open(fn, 'wb') o.write(data[36:]) o.close()
Displaying the GOES16 Data
- LDM - need to cleanup the directory placement of data.
- move to YYYY/MMDD/ -COMPLETED
- don't delete old data - move away COMPLETED (moved data to goesr-old to be archived)
- update this page with pqact & chome changes.
- check chomp into cvs - rename from chomp.py
- add logging & write WMO header to log (verbose/debug?)
- commit changes
- Tile the data. - use netcdf operators - http://nco.sourceforge.net/
- Add archiving & scrubbing
- archive old directory structure as one big tarball
- Documenting GOES-16 capabilities on a RAL Wiki page.
- Look at netcdf data more - fields?