We will also provide a model simulation without the regional refinement (ne30 resolution) for comparison.
This simulation included a few updates from the CESM2.2.0 code:
- Tagged CO tracers added to the standard MOZART-TS1 troposphere-stratosphere chemistry
- Corrected bug in MPAN chemistry (see Bug Fix List)
- Add diagnostic output to CLM to allow for calculation of surface ozone from lowest model layer ozone
- Updated lightning and dust tuning
- Lower boundary conditions use SSP5-8.5 for 2015 onward
- Meteorology nudging uses 10% nudging (based on Davis et al., 2022, https://acp.copernicus.org/articles/22/197/2022/)
- Anthropogenic emissions: CAMSv5.1, available for 2000-2021
- Biomass burning emissions: QFED with FINN emission factors, available for 2010-2020
- DMS ocean emissions from OASISS
- Sea surface temperature file updated with data through 2021
Please provide feedback on these simulations and requests for additional results with this feedback form.