See it in Action
- Tamara Sumner, Executive Director and Associate Professor
- DLS, Institute of Cognitive Science - University of Colorado at Boulder
- John Weatherley, NSDL Technical Lead
- Sharon Clark, Web Developer
- Lynne Davis, HCI Engineer and Instructional Designer
- For suggestions, questions, and more information, please send your inquiry to NSDL via the contact form
- Overview - Overview of the SMS technology including how to harvest the benchmarks using the Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting.
- CSIP REST API - The Concept Space Interchange Protocol (CSIP) REpresentational State Transfer (REST) API lets developers search and navigate objects and visualizations in the the Strand Map information space. Developers can access objects in the concept map space in number of formats including XML, OWLLite, SVG, PDF, PNG, TIFF, and JPEG.
- Resource Alignment - How to align resources to benchmarks so they will be discoverable from the Science Literacy Maps.
- Technical Training - All available technical training documentation including an FAQ.