Reviewed the measurements on NCharts since 1 July.
- TRH - ok
- P - ok
- Radiometer - ok
- Rpile.in [-125, 0], Rpile.out [-25, 60] W/m2
- Rsw.in [-7, 1200], Rsw.out [-1, 200] W/m2
- Tcase - ok - generally measures higher than T [10, 35] degC
- Wetness - ok
- Gsoil - ok range [-20, 65]W/m2
- Lamdasoil - ok overall
- QC Note - anomalously large dip from 2 July 19:00 to 3 Jul 10:45.
- Qsoil - values remain low (< 1% vol)
- QC Note - Spikes from 2 July ~18:42 that are now flatlined at 0.02 s
- Tsoil - Tsoil.0.6cm seems too high or too low compared to the others. Maybe this is real, but can someone double check on their visit out there?
- Vheat - ok overall
- QC Note - Same as Landasoil - anomalously large dip from 2 July 19:00 to 3 Jul 10:45.
- Sonic - ok
- co2 - ok [550,650]
- h2o - I just noticed that around 25 June ~ 14:12, h2o.27m values jumped and are now much higher than h2o.17m and h2o.7m. Steve did a power cycle sometime on 26 June but that didn’t seem to do much. H2o.27m remains higher than expected.
- Tcase - ok
- iload - ok range - 1800 - 2000 mA
- icharge - ok range -175 to -25 mA
- Vbatt - ok
- l3mote - elevated during the 4th July weekend at ~ 100 and 125 mA. Hovering around 65 mA
- lmote - elevated during the 4th July weekend at 25-35 mA. Hovering around 18 mA
- Lamda - no values on Ncharts. Data stopped at 15 June.
- Pirga -
- Pirga.7m is offset from P.7m by +6mb (Pirga higher).
- Pirga.27m measures too high - Pirga.27m > Pirga.17m.
- Tmote is showing wildly varying numbers compared to Tirga
- Rfan - range 5400 - 5600 rpm
- Vcharge - ~27.9 V
My 2 cents:
Jacquelyn Witte AUTHOR