Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Table of Contents
Released April 23, 2009
- To upgrade from a previous release:
- Note: You should be able to re-use any prerequisites built for a previous LFM-MIX release.
- un-tar the code into
- copy your
Make.$MACHINE file into
- To ensure the install works properly on your system, we recommend that you run the standard tests, starting with the unit tests, and proceed to test the LFM and LFM-MIX.
- Repository revision: 861
- New Features:
- New compiler flag (-DNO_HARD_WALL) allowing for transparent inner boundary, although we do not support this feature and do not recommend turning it on (Revision 735).
- Merged CMIT branch changes into trunk (Revision 716). Note: LFM-MIX 1.0.3 does not include all the code necessary to run CMIT. Stay tuned for an upcoming release of CMIT.
- Refactored MIX main loop
- Added InterComm and File Exchange interfaces for CMIT
- New unit tests & regression runs
- ... and lots more! See revision 716 commit log for more information.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a case where InterComm LFM-MIX could deadlock in certain situations (Revisions 781, 772).
- Adding closing "dobule quote" to IDL routines for processing solar wind input (Revision 780).
- Updated standard ionosphere.param files included in the repository (Revision 755).
- Vx is no longer overwritten by MIX (revision 735)
- Major bug fix: calculation of the potential electric field around the axis (Revision 692 in CMIT branch, reintegrated to LFM-MIX trunk in Revision 716).