Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

PTB210 at s1 was working up until 2020-04-12,15:23:03, except of course for periods when s1 was probably dead. There are a few messages after that, until 202-04-16,01:29:11, and then they stop. As of the swap of the s9 DSM, nothing has been received from the PTB.

The PTB was set for 7E1, so I've tried connecting to it on s9 with minicom in 7E1, but there is still no response. Maybe a blown fuse, or maybe the PTB itself is dead.  The data messages received in 7E1 mode are recoverable with some code changes to NIDAS.

2020 04 12 15:22:59.8795  0.7426  1,  22      10 \xb1\xb1\xb1\xb2.\xb26\x8d\n
2020 04 12 15:23:00.5341  0.6546  1,  22      10 \xb1\xb1\xb1\xb2.\xb26\x8d\n
2020 04 12 15:23:01.3770  0.8429  1,  22      10 \xb1\xb1\xb1\xb2.\xb26\x8d\n
2020 04 12 15:23:02.0969  0.7199  1,  22      10 \xb1\xb1\xb1\xb2.\xb2\xb7\x8d\n
2020 04 12 15:23:02.7773  0.6803  1,  22      10 \xb1\xb1\xb1\xb2.\xb2\xb7\x8d\n
2020 04 12 15:23:03.6169  0.8396  1,  22      10 \xb1\xb1\xb1\xb2.\xb2\xb7\x8d\n
2020-04-29,10:42:57|INFO|opening: s1_20200415_144143.dat
2020 04 15 14:41:44.7493 2.567e+05  1,  22      10 \xb1\xb1\xb13.0\xb2\x8d\n
2020-04-29,10:42:57|INFO|opening: s1_20200415_144322.dat
2020-04-29,10:43:03|INFO|opening: s1_20200416_012833.dat
2020 04 16 01:29:10.0350 3.885e+04  1,  22      10 \xb1\xb109.5\xb2\x8d\n
2020 04 16 01:29:10.5671  0.5322  1,  22      10 \xb1\xb109.5\xb2\x8d\n
2020 04 16 01:29:11.2509  0.6837  1,  22      10 \xb1\xb109.53\x8d\n
2020-04-29,10:43:03|INFO|opening: s1_20200416_012957.dat
2020-04-29,10:43:03|INFO|opening: s1_20200416_013538.dat
2020-04-29,10:43:03|INFO|opening: s1_20200416_013838.dat
2020-04-29,10:43:03|INFO|opening: s1_20200416_120000.dat
  • No labels

1 Comment

  1. For a non-field project, and for a sensor that we are planning to retire (replaced by nanobarometers), adding 7E1 code to NIDAS is not worth it.  I thought I tried logging in to s1 to change the PTB serial setting, but can't find a record of it.  Furthermore, Pirga from the EC100 should be usable as a station pressure.