- NDAS prepbufr
- NATIVE: yslogin3:/glade/p/ral/jnt/MMET/OBS/NATIVE/ndas
- Processed: yslogin3:/glade/p/ral/jnt/MMET/OBS/NDAS_03h
- Ran: yslogin3:/glade/p/ral/jnt/MMET/scripts/gen_pb2nc_cmds_3h_ndas.sh and run_pb2nc_cmds_3h_NDAS_all.sh to process native NDAS pb files (run pb2nc and rename appropriately)
- RAP prepbufr:
- NATIVE: yslogin3:/glade/p/ral/jnt/MMET/OBS/NATIVE/rap_pb We may want to reorganize this data. Right now it is in 6-hourly directories. For example: 2015010500-05 2015010506-11 2015010512-17 2015010518-23 and each one starts with a naming convention of t00. We may want to change that so that we can have one daily directory with the other data copied in and renamed to t** corresponding to the valid time.
- Processed: Do we want to pre-process or run pb2nc in the script?
Put relevant data on mandan-> RAMADDA