Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Noticed this afternoon that the DSM was down again. Ubiquiti was up, so presumably a DSM problem. I decided that since this keeps happening it's time to replace the entire DSM, so I started configuring one of the ones in the wind tunnel as tt so I can swap it out. Hopefully I'll be able to finish that Monday or Tuesday.

After the thunderstorms died down I went out to Marshall to reboot, so at least it could collect data over the weekend. When I got there I couldn't log in over ethernet or the console, so rebooted. After reboot it's back on the net and is still up Saturday morning.