The forecasted snow did come, starting about 5AM and continuing off and on through the day. Accumulation about 2".
Spent the day touring with Terry and later Erik and Sebastian:
- ISS1: Bill showed us his site
- Balloon site
- brushed off snow from Sebastian's Apogee
- shifted tethersonde back to its donut and brushed off some snow
- SH (then ate lunch at the SH grill)
- sonic is tilted down – I'm guessing that my shim washer slipped out. We should check the time history of tilts
- ISFS base, where we met up with E&S, who had never seen some of the satellite sites...
- noticed a drip of water off the top EC150 window
- cleaned bird doo from Rsw.in
- entire sonic boom also leaning. In part because of the T-stake being broken on the opposite guy, so there isn't as much tension. Again, look at tilts
- drove past the base of MH
- Back to ISS1, where Bill was cleaning off snow