Last IOP went until 8AM. They got a good fog case and were very happy.
- broke the foil from the second "extra" TP01 – it just snapped off in the cold
- nicked the cable of the Qsoil, which will need to be repaired
- damaged 3? of the power cables while extracting them from the ice
- also broke the foil on the TP01, even though I had mostly freed it. Grrrr.
- also nicked one power cable. Cut the other 2 power cables where Dan had buried them under snowmobile tracks
- Tsoil appeared to be deeper – the top about 1.5cm below the soil, though it is hard to distinguish dirt and frozen biomass
- Gaoil came out tilted by about 30 degrees off vertical. Might have been in the extraction, or might have been as the soil thawed/refroze during the project.
A long day just doing this, but progress....